Shrimp Scampi Lasagna
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 9 no-boil lasagna noodles
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- ½ cup carrots, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 and ⅓ cup chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 container (15 oz) ricotta cheese
- 1 package SeaPak Scampi, 12 oz., heated according to package instructions
- 1 package SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp, Party Size, heated according to package instructions
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon, dried parsley
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In 3-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic, carrots, and celery; cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until veggies are crisp-tender.
- Stir in flour; cook and stir until bubbly.
- Gradually stir in half-and-half, broth, salt and pepper.
- Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In medium bowl, mix egg, Parmesan cheese, and ricotta cheese; set aside.
- In ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish, spread ¾ cup of the sauce. Top with 3 noodles. Spread half of the scampi and half of the popcorn shrimp over noodles; spread with ¾ cup of the sauce. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese; top with 3 noodles. Spread ricotta mixture over noodles; spread with ¾ cup of the sauce. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese; top with 3 noodles. Spread with remaining scampi and popcorn shrimp. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon parsley.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until cheese is light golden brown. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.
To See the full recipe page please visit: http://www.lifealittlebrighter.com/2016/02/shrimp-scampi-lasagna/