Inside Out Lobster
Author: Martha Stewart http://www.marthastewart.com/314392/inside-out-lobster-roll
Recipe type: Main Course
- 2 lobsters (1½ pounds each)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ loaf brioche (crusts removed)
- Sea salt (preferably Maldon)
- Lemon wedges
- Fresh tarragon, for garnish
- Steam lobsters in a large pot, covered, for 14 minutes. Transfer to a plate; let cool. Remove meat from shells.
- Whisk together 2 tablespoons of the butter, melted, with lemon juice; toss with meat. Cut brioche into 1½-inch cubes. Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in a medium skillet. Toast bread until golden; toss with sea salt.
- Divide meat and bread between 2 plates. Serve with lemon wedges for squeezing, and garnish with fresh tarragon.