Brown Butter Honey Garlic Scallops
- 1 lb scallops
- Ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 or 2 dashes cayenne pepper
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Read more at http://rasamalaysia.com/brown-butter-honey-garlic-scallops/2/#365CwZiWFj2uWpZF.99
- Rinse the scallops and pat very dry with paper towels. Season with salt and black pepper. Mix the honey, water, apple cider vinegar, cayenne pepper and salt together. Stir to combine well.
- Heat up a skillet (cast-iron preferred) on medium heat with the olive oil. Pan-sear both sides of the scallops until nicely browned. Set aside. Clean the skillet and heat up on medium heat. Add the butter and let it melt, until it starts to foam and turn golden brown in color. Add the garlic, saute until they turn brown. Add the honey garlic mixture into the skillet, as soon as it thickens, transfer the scallops into the skillet. Turn off the heat, stir to combine well with the sauce. Top with the chopped parsley and serve immediately.
To See the full recipe page please visit: http://rasamalaysia.com/brown-butter-honey-garlic-scallops/2/